Congratulations to our Apprentices!
Congratulations to Cheryl for completing her Modern Apprenticeship Level 3 in Management and to Jennifer for completing her Modern Apprenticeship Level 3 in Business Administration.
We Love Receiving Great Feedback :-)
We are always happy to receive feedback from our customers, have you been looking for a new conservatory? look no further
Made to Meet Your Needs
Here at Cairngorm everything is made to your exact requirements and we can provide certification for all products.
We offer a free on-site survey service as well as a design team. With only a 5 working day lead time on all double glazed units, and standard glass can be cut while you wait, you can meet all your glazing needs in one place.
Is Your Home Winter Ready?
Here are a few top tips:
- Check Your Gutters and Drains - Build up of leaves and debris can cause water damage to your roof and walls!
- Get Your Boiler Checked - We've been lucky to have a great summer this year, but it means your boiler may not have been used much for an extended period safer to get it checked than to end up without heating when you need it most!
- Sweep Your Chimney - many people forget about their chimneys but they are a common cause of fire in homes in winter months - find a professional to clean and care for it.
- Protect Your Pipes - Cover them with lagging and clear away debris.
- Make sure your home is energy efficient! keeping warm over the cold months can be an expensive business - why not talk to us about our energy efficient windows or our solar panels